Collaborative Google Presentation
- The instructor creates a Google Slides Presentation and shares it with students. (Video)
- Include the directions within the first few slides. Be clear on the expectations, groups etc.
- All student work is in one spot.
- Students can look at each other's work as models or generate their own ideas.
- Completed work is seen in real time.
- Teacher can give immediate feedback via the comments.
- This transforms the project from a static standalone process to a dynamic interactive one.